top of page

Giving cash vouchers to employees: 12 Tax Tips of Christmas

If you give your employees cash vouchers, you need to ensure the amounts are put through the payroll and subject to tax and National Insurance.

Non-cash vouchers up to £50 may be exempt under the trivial benefit rules. Where the voucher exceeds £50, you will need to report these on a P11D form to HMRC.

Keep up with our 12 Tax Tips of Christmas here:

Recent Posts

See All


bottom of page